Hinweis: Derzeit sind Release Notes nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The most significant enhancement in this release is the integration of a roles and rights concept. But also the map function has been significantly revised and expanded with a number of user-friendly functions. In addition, open data access via API is now possible.
Rights & Roles
- New roles are available: Coordinator, System administrator, Commercial manager, Data expert, Premium member, Free member
- Migration of existing user roles to the new structure
- New roles can be assigned during the invitation process
- Assigning and editing user roles of existing and new users in the organization account
- Overview of assigned roles on the team overview page
Update Step Slider
- Users are now able to define a granular input with a step slider
Update Status Tile
- Integration of success-, progress-, empty-, and status-tiles
Map Search Bar
- The search bar allows the user to enter everything releated to location: be it streets, regions or countries
- Integration of autosuggestion for locations
- Polygons and markers selection
Open Data Access via API
- Open Data (Datasources that belong to data offers with public visibility and have a CKAN representation) are able to harvest from the DIH via an API without having a token.